Policies & Privacy
A number of forms exist on our site (such as an Order form or Fundraising Application) that ask you for personal information. The following list explains why we require this data:
- We need a name and a billing/shipping address so we can send your purchase statement and purchase to the address of your choice.
- We require your e-mail address for communicating with you, questions and comments about your order. Your e-mail address is also the username for your account.
- We request a phone number as a means of contacting you in case your e-mail address is misspelled in the registration information.
We respect your privacy and only request information necessary for providing good customer service. If we are missing any registration information, we cannot serve you as efficiently as preferred.
We receive your personal data through a secure, encrypted area which cannot be reached by outsiders. Your information is stored in a protected database that only our company can access.
Our commitment to you:
- We never share your profile information with, or sell it to other companies or organizations.
- We do not collect any information from you without your knowledge.
Our commitment to you:
- All onsite transactions are securely encrypted.
- We do not keep your credit card information on file; once it goes to the bank, we never see it again.
- When you place an order, the bank will authorize the total amount to be charged on your credit card. However, your credit card is not charged until your order is ready for shipment. Any adjustments on the price of your order will be made at this time. The final cost of your purchase will never exceed the amount initially authorized by you and your bank.
- Determine if you are logged on to our site or not
- Keep track of your user preferences
- Analyze user traffic on our site in order to provide a superior user experience
- Give affiliates credit for orders made
Returns / Refunds
Due to the nature of books and their fragile material, we do not offer any exchanges or refunds. In a rare instance where a book was damaged while in shipping transit, you may contact us and we will investigate it in order to make our decision.
For regular products such as clothing, garments, and merchandise, regular exchange policy applies.
185 SW 7th Street
Suite # 2704
Miami, Florida 33130
Should you still require further assistance please use the Contact form to get in touch with our customer support team.